LapSnapper transponder is used to identify the racer. Each racer must have own LapSnapper transponder. Transponder detects, when the racer crosses the start/finish or sector line and calculates raw lap time information. After that the transponder sends this information to the LapSnapper Decoder using short-range wireless radio communication. LapSnapper transponders do not require external power supply.
LapSnapper Transponder for Karting is a small, light, accurate and reliable transponder. It is suitable to all sports, where it is possible to install the transponder max. 130 mm (Single magnetic strip) or 180 mm (Double magnetic strip) from the magnetic strips.
LapSnapper Transponder for Karting (Gen2) comes with all improvements, which have been done to transponders during last 4 years. The most important improvements are updated software, updated electronics and the improvements in mechanics. Transponder Gen2 comes with the double protection against water/air humidity and optimized software.
- Easy to install anywhere, fully wireless and mobile system
- Small, light, accurate and reliable
- Detection technology magnetism. The most accurate detection technology
- Accuracy of timing 0.001 s
- Unlimited number of transponders with unique ID
- Naming of transponders
- Battery life-time 3 – 5 years in normal use
- Size (W x L x H) 27.5 x 27.5 x 9 mm
- Weight 8 g
- 12 months warranty
- LapSnapper Transponder for Karting (Gen2)