LapSnapper Decoder is a one key component of the LapSnapper Lap Timing System. It has to be installed to the all smart devices, which are measuring the lap times. LapSnapper Decoder is a USB dongle, which can be connected to the USB OTG or USB 2.0 connector of the smart device. LapSnapper Decoder gets electric power from the USB connector.
LapSnapper Decoder receives the raw lap time information via the short range radio communication from the LapSnapper Transponder, when the driver has crossed the start/finish or sector line. LapSnapper Decoder handles the raw lap time information and forwards this information to the LapSnapper Lap Timing System Software.
- Easy to install anywhere, fully wireless and mobile system
- Accuracy of timing 0.001 s
- LapSnapper Decoder can handle unlimited number of transponders with unique ID
- Maximum distance of Decoder from start/finish line 50 m (Max. 10 m without USB 2.0 RJ45 extender)
- USB OTG 2.0 interface is used
- Size (W x L x H) 58 x 20 x 11.5 mm
- Weight 10 g
- 12 months warranty
- LapSnapper Decoder